REEP is a grant-funded program within the Arlington Public Schools’ Office of Career, Technical, and Adult Education, and in partnership with Arlington County’s Department of Human Services. The success of our programs relies on continued community support. Share the love of learning and strengthen literacy in our community by donating to REEP. Here’s how your donation can make an immediate impact!
- $20 covers essential classroom supplies for a 12-week semester.
- $50 pays for a year’s supply of headphones for our computer labs.
- $100 covers a year’s subscription to our online instruction platform.
- $250 provides a scholarship for a REEP student to attend 12 weeks of intensive English class.
- $800 provides a year’s worth of instructional materials for our literacy students.
- $2500 pays for a year’s subscription to a language learning software for one class.
(or click here to donate)
* STUDENTS: This link is not for tuition payments. For payment questions, go to our How to Take a Class page or call 703-228-4200. *
**ESTUDIANTES: Este botón no es para pagos de matrícula. Si tiene preguntas sobre pagos, vaya a nuestra página Cómo registrarse o llame al 703-228-4200. **
If you would like to specify how your donation is used, please Contact Us.
Other ways to support REEP:
You can purchase a much-needed item for our students and teachers! Click here for REEP’s wishlist on Amazon.com.
Donate to our Memorial Scholarship Fund
Kathleen Reich was a beloved teacher and coordinator at REEP for 16 years. Donations in her memory will provide intensive English class scholarships for adult ESL students needing financial assistance. Contact REEP directly to contribute to this fund.
Volunteer with REEP
There are many ways to contribute your time and talents at REEP as a volunteer. Click here for our Volunteer page.